“The grass is always greener on the other side”. That’s what people always say when someone felt sad, upset and disappointed.
Mostly, this happens when someone felt themselves to be unlucky in certain things such as they have been broken up in a relationship, disappointed when they didn’t achieve in something they loved doing and someone who they lost or passed away whom they could not forget.
The quote usually came up whenever we feel this way as this quote is related to feelings of someone. Actually, this quote is a positive quote to say whenever we feel down in any sad or disappointing situations. It means that we need to refer and think through the positive way instead of thinking the sadness we are having. As you can think, whenever we feel depressing, we could not just continue with feeling depressed, we need to refer on the happy side which makes you feel more excited and amazing in yourself.
I’m saying this based on the experience I had when my grandmother had passed away two years ago. Until now, I still remember her and could not forget every of the enjoyable and special moments we had together as a family. When she passed away, I was surprised and cried for whole two days until she got buried. I was told by my mother to always be cheerful as she wouldn’t want to see us family crying and sad. So, the quote “the grass is always greener on the other side” does relate to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment